CAS 94-09-7 Narcotic Analgesics Benzocaine （emaiL :email@example.com）
Product name: Benzocaine;Anesthesin;Parathesin;Auralgan Otic;Ethyl aminobenzoate;Ethyl 4-aminobenzoate
Alias: Americaine; ETHYL P-AMINOBENZOATE
CAS register number:94-09-7
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Storage: Shading, confined preservation
Application:It is a topical anesthetic that helps to numb the pain and itching for wounds, pain, ulcer and hemorrhoids, as well as intermediates of cough suppressants.
Usage: Benzocaine is a local anesthetic commonly used as a topical pain reliever or in cough drops. It is the active ingredient in many over-the-counter anesthetic ointments such as products for oral ulcers. It is also combined with antipyrine to form A/B otic drops to relieve ear pain and remove earwax.
Pain is caused by the stimulation of free nerve endings. When the nerve endings are stimulated, sodium enters the neuron, causing depolarization of the nerve and subsequent initiation of an action potential. The action potential is propagated down the nerve toward the central nervous system, which interprets this as pain. Benzocaine acts to inhibit the voltage-dependent sodium channels (VDSCs) on the nerve membrane, stopping the propagation of the action potential.
Benzocaine is used as a key ingredient in numerous pharmaceuticals:Over the counter throat lozenges such as Cepacol.Some glycerol-based ear medications for use in removing excess wax as well as relieving ear conditions such as otitis media and swimmers ear.Some previous diet products such as Ayds.Some condoms designed to prevent premature ejaculation. Benzocaine largely inhibits sensitivity on the penis, and can allow for an erection to be maintained longer (in a continuous act) by delaying ejaculation. Conversely, an erection will also fade faster if stimulus is interrupted.Benzocaine mucoadhesive patches have been used in reducing orthodontic pain.
Side effects:Over-application of oral anesthetics such as benzocaine can increase the risk of pulmonary aspiration by relaxing the gag-reflex and allowing regurgitated stomach contents or oral secretions to enter the airway. Applying an oral anesthetic and consuming beverages before going to bed can be particularly hazardous.
Benzocaine is a kind of fat-soluble surface anesthetic. Compared with several other topical anesthetics such as lidocaine, tetracaine, its intensity is small, so it won't make people feel discomfort because of the anesthesia effect on the mucosa. It is a very strong fat-soluble drugs with easy combination with mucosa or skin and not easy penetration into body to produce toxicity.
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years. Delivery areas of our products:US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram
2. Discreet package .The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration .
3. Top quality. High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you .
4. Security Shipping:Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.